Claiming a financial Loss caused by your Bank, Financial advisor or Superannuation/Insurance provider
If you have lost money due to any of the following issues contact us as we may be able to help
- Bad financial advice provided by the Financial Service Provider (FSP)
- Your claim for losses rejected by the FSP
- Your claim for overcharges rejected by the FSP
- You have a claim for charges incurred where no actual service was performed by the FSP
- Losses due to irregularities in the administration of your investments by the FSP
- Your initial approach to make a claim was stonewalled and rejected by the FSP
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR UNFAIR LOSSES CAUSED BY BANKS, FINANCIAL ADVISORS OR SUPERANNUATION AND /OR INSURANCE PROVIDERS
- The key to success of any claim is to accurately quantify losses supported by documentary evidence.
- Establish your loss with documented evidence- Croft and Gray can provide this service.
- Make your claim against your FSP.
- If the FSP has previously rejected the claim, then review reasons for rejection.
- If you believe that you have a case then have the case professionally reviewed.
- WE PROVIDE DETAILED FORENSIC ACCOUNTING REPORTS THAT CAN BE USED IN ANY FUTURE COMPLAINT PROCESS.
- Make your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), if have not done so to date.
- If your application to AFCA has failed, you are still able to pursue the matter if you did not sign off on the determination (outcome). Recontact the (FSP) with additional information or by pursuing the FSP through legal action.
- If you are dissatisfied at the AFCA outcome you could consider exposing the situation in the media or contacting your local Member of Parliament and seek access to the Economics standing committee.
Key Contact Points
Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC 3001
Phone: 1800 931 678
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority or ‘AFCA’ is an external dispute resolution (EDR) scheme for consumers who are unable to resolve complaints with member financial services organisations.
Membership of AFCA is a requirement under law or license condition of all financial firms and financial service providers.
Senate Standing Committees on Economics
PO Box 6100
Canberra, ACT 2600
Phone: +61 2 6277 3540